@jamiegray on Twitter
Jamie’s Mailing List
Listen to Indie Brew Radio
songwriter. musician. traveler. skeptic. critic.
For over three decades, Jamie Gray has been traversing musical landscapes, honing his skills and performing original music that humbly adds to the cannon that is Americana. Versed in bass guitar and harmonica, Gray's proficiency is with the acoustic guitar. His percussive approach is two parts rhythm, one part melody. While his guitar influences are reminiscent of John Prine and Jerry Garcia, his unique, soulful voice is sprinkled with hints of James Taylor and Jay Farrar.
A traveler in both time and space, Gray is often found gigging throughout the Northeast—whether in a bar, club, coffee house, an online concert series, or happily jamming with friends at an intimate house party. His long-awaited first album, Anywhere, has received praise and accolades throughout the United States and Europe.
An affable bard, Gray is currently working on material for a follow-up album, gigs regularly and is planning to expand his horizons with a European tour. He continually seeks to connect with like-minded souls who rejoice in the universal spirituality and power musical expression affords.
- Climate change could suffocate the Pacific Ocean in less than 20 years
- Musicians Pay Tribute To Blind Willie Johnson On ‘God Don’t Never Change’
- Snarky Puppy Welcomes Derek Smalls For Spinal Tap Classic In New Orleans
- Peeping drone: UAV hovers outside of Massachusetts teen’s bedroom window
- FBI could soon legally hack any computer in the US – and possibly beyond
Tag Archives: Add new tag
I recorded this song during a Live show on BlogTV.com. Check out my show every Thursday Night at 10:00 PM (Eastern) on BlogTV.Com www.blogtv.com/people/jamiegray Thanks for listening.